Landshut - Germany - #15HT - A Rich Homeless

Home Top Ad

A rich homeless

Post Top Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

quarta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2018

Landshut - Germany - #15HT

This is the most beautiful city that I ever been in Germany and certainly it's in my top 10 cities that I already visit in my life. Even being close from Munich, it's not a famous tourist destination; with just 70 thousand inhabitants Landshut is a cute city full of houses, bars and restaurants with their colorful facades. 

The main attraction is the St. Martin's Church. It's the tallest brick church in the world and the second tallest brick building. Also it's the 19th tallest church in the world. You don't need to be Civil Engineering to understand it, most of the buildings in the world; their structures are made by concrete or steel. In the past these technologies weren't available and most of the houses were made by brick or wood. The church started to be built in 1389, but it took 111 years to be finished. This medieval church with a gothic style has 130 meters and it can be seen from anywhere in the city.

I actually can't describe how beautiful this is city is just writing, that's why this post is going to be a little bit different than usual in this post. I will write less and show more my non-professional pictures that were taken from my old cellphone. You can't be in my eyes, but you maybe will understand why I loved this city. I felt really in peace when I was walking around, getting lost in the small streets, grabbing a beer, sitting in a bench next to the river, watching the birds, going up the hill until finding a castle and visiting the churches and free museums around.


Landshut isn't a big city and you're able to do everything by feet, visiting all of attractions that don't need a tourist map, because again, getting lost you'll find the coolest spots. I highly recommend you to check what this city can offer you. It was for me the perfect picture of Bavaria.























Danke!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Bottom Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

Pages